Mustang Basketball Camp 2023!
Coach Glick Camps… Where Players are Made
Mustang Basketball Camp Registration is TBA for the Summer of 2023
Due to the million dollar building project on our school we will be unable run camp in the Summer of 2023. We anticipate construction being completed and we will be able to run camp again in the Summer of 2024!
Congratulation to the 2022-23 Meade Mustangs on capturing the Anne Arundel County, Maryland 4A East Region, MD State Quarterfinals Championship and finishing as 4A Maryland State Finalist.
The Mustang Basketball Camp provides instruction in a fun and competitive atmosphere. Our goal is to teach boys & girls ages 6-17 the fundamental building blocks that make up a great player, while creating a fun and exciting learning environment! We offer a low camper to coach ratio. This allows campers to learn more effectively while enjoying their experience. Each camper will receive a comprehensive fundamental evaluation from his or her coach. Special awards will be presented to campers who capture team and individual championships, as well as selected campers who demonstrate outstanding leadership ability and attitude.
Space is very limited—Enroll Now to be a part of a great hoops experience!
- 1 week: $170 per week
- 2-3 weeks: $160 per week
- 4-6 weeks: $140 per week
- Sibling and Team Discounts Available!
- A deposit of only $100 gets you registered for camp today!
The 2020 Summer schedule includes six exciting one-week sessions:
- June 22 – June 26
- June 29 – July 3
- July 6 – July 10
- July 13 – July 17
- July 20 – July 24
- July 27 - July 31
The schedule has been constructed to maximize learning and improve fundamentals by a blend of instruction, competitive games, free time, drills and rest. Before and After Care is available at an additional cost.
- 8:15am–9:00am - Camper drop off / gym open for warm ups and free shoot
- 9:00am–9:15am - Stretching and warm up drills
- 9:15am–10:15am - Morning fundamental session and instructional breakdown / Contest
- 10:15am–11:00am - Fundamental Stations
- 11:00am–12:15pm - League Games
- 12:15pm–1:00pm - Lunch/Free Shoot
- 1:00pm–1:30pm - Special guest speaker
- 1:30pm–2:45pm - Afternoon fundamental session and instructional breakdown / Contest
- 2:45pm–4:00pm - League Games/ Film Breakdown
- 4:00pm–4:45pm - Camper pick up
Online Payment: Registration Begins March 1st
- Go here and follow the instructions for submitting a deposit only, to register and pay for 1 week of camp, 2-3 weeks of camp, or 5-6 weeks of camp.
Credit Card Payment:
- We accept all major forms of credit cards
- CLICK HERE to register and pay by Credit Card or to pay by Cash.
Check or money order:
- Please fill out THIS FORM and send it, along with check or money order, to:
- Coach Glick Camps Inc
8254 Clearwater Court
Severn, MD 21144
ENROLL NOW SPACE IS LIMITED!